Thursday, August 19, 2010

Check out my guest post on Spunky Girl Monologues!

As my readers and Twitter followers know, I absolutely loved my recent trip to Wyoming.  Jake and I had a blast camping at Yellowstone-- even though we didn't see a much-hyped grizzly bear!

In just two weeks I took over 3,000 photos of the Cowboy State with my trusty new Canon G11. Most of the shots were taken at Yellowstone, the nation's first national park and home to the most amazing thermal features I have ever seen. At times I felt like I was walking through Mars or, alternately, the set of Neverending Story.

When Pamela MacNaughtan (@spunkygirllogue) invited me to write a photo essay for her Spunky Girl Monologues website, I jumped at the chance.  As I wrote about Yellowstone's colorful hot springs, all of my Wyoming memories came flooding back.

Check out my guest post on Spunky Girl Monologues and see what Yellowstone has to offer!

>> Click here to read my article, "Photo Essay| The Beautiful & Deadly Hot Springs of Yellowstone N.P"



No comments:

Post a Comment